SAFE TRAVELS BY DEUTSCHE HOSPITALITY
We welcome you in more than 20 countries worldwide. At present, the regulations for entry and accommodation may differ from country to country. In some regions, for example, a so-called 2-G rule has recently been introduced instead of the 3-G rule which allows access to indoor catering or accommodation only with proof of COVID-19 vaccination or recovery.
Before you set out on your trip, we therefore strongly recommend finding out about current entry regulations and about any regional restrictions which may apply at your destination. For the regulations applicable in Germany, please visit the website of the German Federal Government. Please also make sure in particular that you are fully informed regarding the need to provide evidence of COVID-19 vaccinations and tests. Thank you.
We wish you a pleasant stay.
You place your trust in us every time you stay at our hotels, visit one of our restaurants or book an event. We are hoteliers with passion, and the confidence you show motivates us to give our best every single day in order to ensure your well-being. Thank you.
The safety and health of our guests and staff are our number one priority. For this reason, we have undertaken a comprehensive revision of our hygiene regulations and standards. Building on 90 years of experience, we have worked with internal and external experts to develop concepts and measures which extend far beyond the statutory stipulations. These concepts and measures have also been certified by external specialists.
We are constantly working on optimizing this safety concept and adapting it to the prevailing circumstances. As a result, two rapid tests are available for our employees every week and our guests are given the opportunity to purchase self-tests at our hotels. Please note that due to local regulations, these self-tests are not accepted as an official certificate in some destinations. Additionally, we are implementing the Luca app in numerous hotels and restaurants in Germany to enable digital contact tracing in collaboration with health authorities. Other projects to enhance our hygiene standards include an antimicrobial nano-coating for frequently used "touch points" to eliminate viruses and bacteria, and a vaccination offer for our employees as soon as company doctors can be involved in the vaccination process.
Our personal service commitment to you is that we take care. This promise forms the basis which enables you to enjoy safe travel.
We re-evaluate the current situation each day to ensure that your stay with us is safe and comfortable and to continue to offer an unforgettable experience. Nevertheless, not all hotels are in currently in a position to provide the usual full spectrum of services. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Before you set out on your trip, we strongly recommend finding out about current entry regulations and about any regional restrictions which may apply at your destination. Please also make sure in particular that you are fully informed regarding the need to provide evidence of COVID-19 vaccinations and tests. Thank you.
Let us work together to shape the new routines which we face and to protect everyone around us by behaving carefully.
We are looking forward to continuing to welcome you as a guest.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Information on current rules for rebookings and cancellations
Some countries and federal states have issued temporary regulations banning overnight stays for tourism purposes. We are allowing all guests and customers who have made bookings to visit these areas as tourists to cancel or rebook accommodation free of charge according to the general terms and conditions.
Please contact your provider if you have made a reservation via a booking platform or third-party agent.
Our locally based staff will be happy to assist with any questions you may have regarding the rules for rebookings and cancellations.
Changes to services and protective measures in our hotels
- Mandatory protective mouth and nose coverings for staff in line with the provisions in place in the respective (federal) state
- Mandatory protective mouth and nose coverings for guests in line with the provisions in place in the respective (federal) state Face masks will be distributed to guests as required.
- Possibility of hand disinfection in all public places (lobby, restaurant, bar, lifts) as well as at the reception and in the restrooms.
- Distance markings (minimum of 1.5 metres)
- Regular disinfection of contact surfaces (door handles, lift call buttons, counters at reception and in the bar etc.)
- Regular airing of public areas
- Lift capacity limited to two persons at any one time (except for families)
- Notices displayed in central areas to draw attention to hygiene rules
- Gym and spa facilities are currently not available in all hotels. Please check which services are available before travelling to your hotel.
- Offering rapid tests for employees and guests
Reception, check-in and check-out
- We recommend cashless payments.
- Disinfection of room keys and cards
- Enhanced cleaning procedures including disinfection of surfaces when guest changeovers take place
- Cleaning during a stay will only be carried out after consultation with the guest.
- Regular disinfection of surfaces such as door handles, light switches, remote controls etc.
- Certain items such as magazines or writing utensils may be removed from the rooms.
Restaurant and bar area
Due to the current situation, there may be temporary limitations to our gastronomic offer. Please contact the hotel for more information before your arrival.
- Minimum distance of 1.5 metres between tables or tables spaced out according to the stipulations applicable in the respective state
- Disinfection of tables, counters, bill holders, cruets etc. after each use
- Only members of your own household and of one further household may sit together at the same table. Other restrictions may apply in different (federal) states.
- Opening times will be adjusted in line with the volume of guests.
- À la carte service and room service
- Buffets will occasionally remain closed. Some hotels are offering buffets with pre-packed goods. Services will be provided in accordance with the provisions which apply in the relevant (federal) state. Please check which services are available before travelling to your hotel.
- The type of breakfast served may vary in line with differing provisions applicable in the various (federal) states.
- Possibility of contact tracing via the Luca app
- Event bookings are accepted subject to official regulations. Events are planned in detail and can only be staged if compliance with the government stipulations in place in the respective (federal) state can be ensured.
- Minimum distance of 1.5 metres between tables or tables spaced out according to the stipulations applicable in the respective (federal) state
- Video conferences using appropriate equipment will be offered.
- Lunch and coffee break packages will be served à la carte, via snack buffets containing pre-packed goods or in the form of lunch boxes.
- Regular disinfection of all surfaces and regular airing of the events rooms
PS: Watch our video “Safe Travels by Deutsche Hospitality” here.